Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top 10

The middle of the summer is as good a time as any to take a breather and take stock of things. Things like music. I mentioned that I haven't seen many movies lately (mostly because all the best films tend to wait for Oscar season), but great music waits for no man. We are barely halfway through the year and I've already agonized over narrowing a long list down to my favorite ten albums and ten songs of the year so far. Here they are, complete with links to my reviews of them, if applicable.

Albums:

Wavves - King of the Beach
Yeasayer - Odd Blood
The Love Language - Libraries

Songs:

1 comment:

  1. ONE by Yeasayer is awesome and I had never heard of it. Thanks again for driving Katie insane by putting songs in my head that I play over and over and over again on our home stereo.

    ReplyDelete