Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 25 Songs of 2010: 5-1

Well here we have it. The Top 5 Songs of the year, from somebody who knows what he's talking about. Or at least is pretentious enough to say he does. I'll probably get around to doing my top albums and top films over the next few weeks (still have oodles of movies to catch up on), but this should tide you over until that blessed day. Here are my 5 favorite songs of the year.


5. Sufjan Stevens - Vesuvius

48 States left,
Sufjan takes a different trip.
Sorry no refunds.



4. Big Boi - Shutterbugg

Talkbox rattles teeth.
A treble and bass orgy.
Still missing Outkast?


3. Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You

Poor Cee-Lo gets dumped.
30 million views later,
I think he'll be fine.


2. Kanye West - All of the Lights 

Kanye's masterstroke.
Even Fergie can't kill it.
Goodbye Taylor Swift.


1. Robyn - Dancing On My Own


Step 1: Turn up loud.
Step 2: Listen. Dance. Feel chills.
Step 3: See Step 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment