Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lil Wayne As An Educational Tool



After hearing that my friend CM had worked a Lil Wayne song into a probability Powerpoint Slide, I couldn't help but wonder if Mr. Carter had any other useful nuggets of information to educate our youth through song. As it turns out, there is a WEALTH of valuable lessons to be found in Wayne's discography, and I will share them with you henceforth:



The Alphabet
the hater's on their face and in their ass is a shoe,
faster than you,
badder than you,
radder than you, etcetera
I told you I get paid by the letter like
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY ZZ TOP, yes he rock



Counting
1,2,3 way
4 4 makes 8
9 times out of 10
It's 11 or a 12 gauge
Friday the 13th
That's the day hell raise
But y'all too weak
Like 14 days



Safe Sex
Safe sex is great sex
Better wear a latex
Cause you dont want that late text
That, "I think I'm late" text



Medicine
Wait, as I put the light down his throat,
His blood starting to flow,
His lungs starting to grow
This one's starting to show, strong signs of life.
Where's the stitches? Here's the knife.
Smack his face, his eyes open.
I reply with a nice,
"Welcome back Hip Hop, I saved your life." 



Astronomy
I like my tugs baggy and my turf clean.
Check my pattern scheme, 
I probably have on rocks from the moon and Saturn's ring.



French
I'm probably on a boat feeding a bitch grapes, and crepes.
By the way thats french pancakes.
Da palon france, Tre bien, cason a dor, chor le bien.




Business (Supply & Demand)
And we sell 'em, I know you smell 'em
So if you want it, you could just yell it
Be in the morning at your tele,
Whole keys go for twenty, 

half a key go for eleven, 
after me there will be nothing,


Physics
puttin’ it down like gravitys pullin’
puttin’ it down like gravitys pullin’
puttin’ it down like gravitys pullin’ me to the ground



Plea Bargains
And I'll take probation
I dont want that T.I and Vick vacation 



Seasons
Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
And I will never, I will never, I will never Fall



US Presidents
And the bank is here
Lincoln's here, Grants is here
Jackson's here, Franklin's here 



Military Strategy
Salute to all the veterans
And girl your love's like a nuclear weapon
I'm a five star, purple hearter, purple sparker, camouflage
Follow my every command and order
You can just call me Captain Carter
So let the missiles rain on your parade
Cause my love is a soldier
and my heart is a grenade, kabloom
I'll bomb any platoon, just call me World War tune





Who'd've thought that buried betwixt lyrics of women and drugs could lay such valuable information? If only I had a mentor like Weezy when I was a whipper-snapper I could have been something special. 

3 comments: