Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Free Retro 80's hits, and I mean RETRO



So Amazon.com's mp3 store which offers completely DRM-free music, but has yet to make a substantial dent in iTunes world mp3 domination is offering an album titled I Love the 80's free of charge to those of you who are so inclined. Before you start teasing out your hair, be forewarned that these tracks harken back to the 1880's. With that said, if you've ever yearned for the opportunity to dust off your bustle and debate the merits of the 2nd industrial revolution, now's as good a time as any. In all seriousness, some nice pieces form Brahms and Dvorak for your easy listening pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Dude,

    Liking the blog! I'll follow your updates as they come along. I'm certainly downloading the hits of the 80's for my studying pleasure. I want to see Paranormal Activity too!

    ReplyDelete